BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Saturday, March 7, 2009

The differences between ME and Mummy (FOOD)

Well as a pampered local JRT, living a healthy lifestyle in this era, it will only mean go ORGANIC.

In MY house, the food that I ate and Mummy had, are totally different. As the only ALPHA pet in the house, this only means I get the best.

In MY HOUSE...

I have...

organic sea salt added to my food.

Mummy will eat the normal...

commercial salt.

I only eat food that are cooked with...

organic grapeseed oil.

Mummy will use...

traditional Knife Brand Cooking Oil.

Lastly, how could I miss out...

organic brown rice.

And of course, Mummy eat...
normal Thai Fragrance rice.

So fellow pawfrens, live well, live organic.

Mummy: Ginger Tan, you better control, don't be so haolian har.

0 comments: