BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun at Club4Paws

As my injured paw are getting better, Mummy and Godma decided to bring me to Club4Paws for a fun day.

Its a sunny day, and we are lucky that the first cab we flag took us.

seeeee my happy face haha



we nearly had a accident as blur Mummy just walk across the road outside the club without watching the traffic, luckily I'm still alive.

Its a great day for a cool swim, see all the pawfrens there having so much fun. A lot of golden retrievers were there, I look like a toy with them around me. But than hiak hiak, never underestimate a JRT.










Later, some other dogs came along











Shots of the day









Vids of the day






Thats all for my day, I'm tired and need some kooning now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahhh!!

That looks like fun. I think my brother Rusty will enjoy the water more. I don't like the water..

Licks,
Snoopygirl