BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Club4Paws/Animal Resort/Urban Pooch

This morning at 7am, I woke up with a happy feeling that Mummy is going to bring me to gai gai liao hahaha. I stomp on her chest and that woke her up immediately. I put on killer smile and look at her. As usual, she bobian got to wake up lor.

At 9:30am, Zhu PaMa come and fetch Mummy and most importantly ME, to Club4Paws. Today, they organising a event specially for the old folks to let them play with us doggies, but than I don't care, I just want to swim.

Pics at Club4Paws


Haru, long time no see, you have grown bigger and handsome


New friends - Jacq & Avente


Me on top of the agility platform


ChouChou heatstroke and was inside the store enjoying aircon


Me fetching my toy as usual






Wet Haru



Why Mummy want me to swim...sob...sob...


Cute ZhuZhu with her tongue sticking out while swimming


Lastly before we left looking for Rain & Shine, see me flying into the pool.

Full body stretch

Legs lifted, fully focused on the target

Have to bend the butt a bit

Butt touches the water first

Mouth open, ready for target


Goodies won for participating in contest, what a load that was.


At Rain & Shine PaMa house
Zhu: Ay Pui eh, stop following me can. Shine: Ay San eh, give me back my milkbone hor.

Ginger: None of my business.

Zhu: Ginger jie jie, why you neber help me wan...sob

Rain: I better hold onto my beef hide, munch, munch, munch...


Shine: Pui means no treats meh... I WNT MY MILKBONE!!

Ginger: Aiyo, PUI EH, SHUT UP LAR

Shine: If I act cute, can I have my milkbone, Mummy.

Shine Millon Dollar Smile

Shine: Feeling sleepy liao, act cute is tough manz

Ginger: Mummy, can i take this toy home??? Mummy: NO, u got lots of toys at home liao.

ZhuZhu eats her milkbone in her own special way


At Seletar Animal Resort, din get to play cos was raining whn we reach there, si char bo she immediately rush to the pond,

and jump into the algae coloured pond. Arghhh, why she cannnot stop swimming for a moment.



At Urban Pooch

Zhu was so alert with her ears up but,

she fall asleep once she on her mummy lap.



ZhuZhu & Bubbles fighting over handsome Rain


After the long day, I was so tired.

Mummy: yah, superdog oso can be tired wan after all tht jumping into the pool. Sleep well my baby, remember don't wake mummy up at 6am tmr ok.

0 comments: