BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Early trip to Sentosa

Mummy, I'm so so so happy that you bringing me to Tanjong Beach today. As promised, I did not woke you up at 6am, I woke you up at 6:30 am, keke. (not much difference)

Mummy went ahead preparing stuffs and food to be taken to the beach. I was feeling a little unwell, maybe because of the dirty pond I swam in yesterday. But that did not stop me from going gai gai lor.

We reach there at around 10am and the weather was so good compared to yesterday. Everything about today was so perfect and good that we 5 Jacks really enjoy ourselves. We even went to BDR afterwards. Oh gosh, how energetic can we be. But end of the day, we were all so tired and so was our daddies & mummies.

Mummy: sorry about the shortage of text as ginger and I are so tired now. Please see below pics of the day.









































0 comments: