BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Funful Saturday Jacks Outing

I woke Mummy up at 8:30am as she told me I be going to swim yeah. I was hoping and following her around, constantly reminding her about the outing. The very nice and beautiful Zhu Ma came with her super hereo Ultraman car to fetch me and Mummy.

In the car, Zhu Mei Mei was trying to climb up my head and that really piss me off, but Mummy say she is young enough to be my pup kid so I got to give in to her. And so, Mummy felt muzzling me will be safe for Zhu Mei Mei, so I gana muzzled again.

I was whining with excitement, and Zhu Ma was laughing at the way I behaved. I just want her to drive faster thats all.

Later when we were there, Zhu Mei Mei join in the club and of cos she pass with no problem unlike me, who failed but manage to bribe in with my cute looking face muahahaha. Rain & Shine Pa Ma join in later, Mummy really like Shine Mei Mei a lot lot, she keep letting Shine kiss and that piss me off, but I got no time to teach Shine a lesson as I was busy swimming.

Jordan Ma & Hazel Ma join us too, Jordan as usual was making himself heard by everyone, and new pawfren Hazel was trying to learn how to swim, seems she nearly drown cos of the waves we made while jumping into the pool. I had a small fight with Hazel and Mummy was sorry that Hazel ear bleed a little. Mummy scold me while I'm sleeping at home.

Humans was hungry and we got to stop and let the humans go for their food while we could take a short rest before we proceed to Bishan Dog Run.

I was so at home in Rain & Shine Pa Ma house and I immediately trace myself towards A BOX OF TOYS. I topple all the toys out of cos with no intention of sharing with the others. I keep pestering Rain Pa to play with me keke.

Rest of the Jacks was busy playing childish puppy fights or eating junk food like milk bones etc. Thats good, as long don't fight with me for the toys.

Ginger Tan, all these not yours ok, not your home hor. Agar Agar jio hor.

After all the aboved, we head towards Bishan Dog Run, it was raining when I rach there last sat and today wasn't any better. The sky starts to turn dark and I could hear thunder, but who cares, let me play my fetch, run and roll in the mud hahaha.

Zhu Ma got to go to fetch Zhu Pa so she left early but than Bubble Pa & Ma came as repacement. Bubble is another rough coated jrt which Mummy love a lot too. She love too many other dogs that I think its really too much, how could she let so many other dogs share the love that should have been mine.

As the sky gets darker, we head off to urban pooch and humans had their dinner and we continue our fun there. But I think I was the only one still awake after the fun whole day haha.

Pics of the day




























Vids of the day



1 comments:

The Musketeers said...

oh man !
you went to CLub4Paws yesterday!?
Should have gone yesterday so I can see one of my DWB friend ! Cause of my dumb human !
But I am going today [: