BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Friday, February 27, 2009

When I was a pup

Mummy watched the movie "Marley & Me" yesterday, she remembered my days as a pup when she first got me, I was a naughty girl who will whine for her when its bed time even though I was in a box just beside her bed. I wanted her to hug me and feel her warmth beside me. She did the same as what John did, she carried me and I was allowed to sleep on the bed till now.

I bite wires which scared her as the switch was on, I might have been electrocuted. I bite her socks whenever she tried to put on one. I pee on her bed while I'm sleeping, I pood on the bed sometimes too. I destroy the bathroom mat. I climb up to the table when there are food. I bite her hands when I'm teething. I shreds newspaper and toilet rolls. I bite the sides of the wooden bed. I do my business on the bed Mummy bought for me. I eat plastic bags, cockroaches, lizards, etc.

I bark when I see birds, rats, cats and humans who look at me and don't sayang me. I whine when Mummy left me in alone in the dog run. I'm not the quiet kind of dogs who will sit patiently while owners are eating their food, I would want to have a bite too. I am a incorrigible dog, but I'm lucky like Marley who had a owner that accept who I am and loved me for what I am. I cannot play with other dogs but having Mummy around already make my life complete.

Mummy's fond memories of me when I was a pup.

Thats me on the right with my siblings.


My 1st day at home, Mummy had a box which she cleared her stuff just for me, but I was in there for a few hours and Mummy got me out so I can sleep with her and roam the whole house.

See how I struggle to get out.





I'm the singapore worst JRT. But my love for Mummy never decreased, everyday waiting to welcome her back from work is my job. Though I might have changed from a innocent pup to a not so good adult JRT, I'm sure Mummy will stay by my side and loved me till the end.





0 comments: