BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Monday, February 9, 2009

My 1st award

I was awarded the "Honest Weblog" by DoDo pa, I'm so happy. its great to receive a award, though I have no idea why, but I guessed my "BIG" personality really attracts a lot of readers.

I guess being honest about what a true JRT is all about makes others understand my breed better.

It makes me ROARRRRRRRrrrrrrr...



10 honest things about me, ermmm let me think...
1. I love my mummy more than anyone in this world, a lot of videos can prove that.
2. I love my Godma, cause she will feel heartpain whenever my mummy beats me with her heavenly sword.
3. I hate dogs
4. I hate female dogs
5. I love humans
6. I love man
7. I show my love by shaking my bom bom
8. I love food
9. I hate seafood
10. I am a human under a JRT skin

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

And so I hereby pass this award to

Aki the Lab
Billie Jean
JoJo the JRT
CanCan & Hero
Ramsey & Pablo
SnoopyGirl
Rayne

2 comments:

Aki and Poopie said...

oh ginger... thank you so so much for giving us this award! this means a lot to us!!

from the bottom of our hearts

Aki and Poopie

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award!!

My human will work on the post later this weekend when she has some time.

Licks,
Snoopygirl