BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Thursday, November 20, 2008

To my unfortunate fellow doggies

As Mummy browsing through the websites and looking at pics and videos of ill-treated and abused doggies, I can't help but to say, I'm fortunate to have Mummy.

I am not a perfect dog, I'm not any way near a standard jrt show dog, I've got a aggressive temperament, I bite dogs, I'm picky about my food.

Compared to the strays and doggies that was abandoned and eventually died till to the fault of humans, I'm glad Mummy love me.

The more Mummy is exposed to the ugly doings humans can do to my fellow doggies, she is more than determined to make sure, I shall be with her till my end. She could not help to change the world but she is making sure I won't be on the list of abused doggies which had went over to the rainbow bridge.

Humans should treat all living things with respect, at least let us die with respect and dignity. How can we be dump like any trash. How can you not feed us when you want us. How could you not treat me when I'm sick due to your so called busy life you have with your friends.

All we want is a life with you and hope when the time comes, let me close my eyes while looking at your face.

P.S. Hope when years to come, we will be more appreciated more than just a toy. As we have feelings just like humans.

0 comments: