BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I'm prepared to

start my obedience training all over again. Why? Cos I'm been misbehaving again. Mummy is so pek chek that I'm starting to attack other dogs in the dog run again. She is thinking to start the obedience training all over this weekend. I got to put on my choker chain again wherever I goes and got to muzzled if I show signs of aggression.

I'm really one choi ah lian, I growl whenever I'm being disturbed. Like I will growl when Godma touches me when I'm sleeping, growl when she wants to carry me, growl when she blow at my face, well she tolerate it all. But Mummy is angry that I show such disrespect. I love godma cos I can do all these to her and she is happy about it, as for Mummy, I got to be punished if I do all these to her.

Mummy say this sat, she be waking up early to bring me to the park and train me for an hr. Got to be prepared to have a painful neck liao.

0 comments: