BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tanjong Beach with friends

A sunny Sunday to Tanjong Beach, today we got Puddles the Golden Retriever, Chester the Mini Shaunzer and Oscar the Husky. All accompanied by their Daddys and Mummys.

Its great fun and as usual, I'm a loner, I only love to play fetch and swim in the sea. The sea was so cool yet not so calm that day. But that's not a problem to me at all.

Pics taken by Puddles Ma.







Oscar Ma decided that I should be sacrificed to humor all humans, see what they did to me. I almost could not make it home.









3 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Poor thing!!! LOL Ginger

Anonymous said...

I think I will do this to Rusty... Dig a big big hole and then leave him there. KAKAAKA...

Licks,
Snoopy

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginger,

My sister Cookie Monster is also an aggressive JRT.. But now that she is 9 years old, she has mellowed down. When we go to Sentosa, she will always be leashed (5 meters long leash). She also went through obedient classes.

B J