BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Friday, November 7, 2008

My new transport

Mummy bought me something which I can use it when I go for my gai gai. Its a luggage carrier. As for those who live in singapore, you should had encounter incidents like fierce taxi uncles who dont like dogs and my mummy and I had to wait very long till we can get one so having a carrier will help a lot in this.

But than as a JRT who likes freedom, the past carriers mummy bought simply irks me, I can't move a inch at all and I will simply jump out from it.

This is the only one which suits me, I can sleep inside, sit upright and I have a better view of the outside. And also its less tiring for mummy as weighing at a weight of 7.05kg, Mummy may look strong but she is weak lor. She always gets tired easily carrying me in the previous carrier. She is happy that I go in this carrier without her pushing me inside.

As for me, I'm gona sleep inside this carrier everyday as I really like it.





0 comments: