BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I wish for

another dog. For a long time, I've been thinking about getting another dog, not a jrt. Most probably a male as I think Ginger can tolerate a male but not a female as she is such a aggressive female herself.

Seeing Serene, Elaine and Enrica having 2 or 3 dogs is really envying. Its not only for myself but also I hope Ginger will learn to accomodate another dog in her life and will learn not to be aggressive towards other dogs. I really din expect her to be aggressive and I know its partly my fault that she became what she is now.

But than giving my situation, I guess got to wait for another 5 years after I can afford to have my own house.

Ginger, meanwhile can you try for the sake of gai gai and mummy, try to more docile.

1 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Have you tried sending Ginger to obedient training?

We have seen a very huge change on one of our classmate in Waggie, use to snap and very agressive to other dogs.

After the 10 lessons with Patrick, she is so much calmer now.

You can read her blog at http://nikki-the-brave.blogspot.com/