BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Friday, November 21, 2008

Last night

I woke up suddenly and I saw "something" leaning against my room wall. Its looking at me and my Mummy. I stood at the side of the bed and with all my brave and might, I BARK LOUDLY at that "thing".

Instead of getting scared and get out of the room, that "thing" keep coming closer. Mummy and Godma was oblivious what was happening and keep telling me to be quiet. Mummy held me close to her and tried to make me sleep. But how could I, that "thing" keeps looking at me, and even tried to tease me. I let out a low growl. Mummy knew something was wrong and so she comfort me.

I keep growling till morning and that "thing" left. Mummy was already sleeping. But I knew I had protected Mummy and Godma from harm. I am SUPER GINGER TAN.

Next time, think twice & thrice before coming to my room.

0 comments: