BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My crazy saturday

Today, after Mummy brought me to the vicious vet for my yearly vaccine, I proceed to Auntie J house to meet up with Zhu and Zai before proceeding to Botanic Garden to meet up with the rest of the Jackerteers.

Upo reaching there, I realized there is a giant black machine at the living room and Mummy and Auntie Joy was saying that it will make us tired, and I am the only one in the Jackerteers which have not tried it.

Mummy she just grab me and leash me up, Auntie Joy pressed some buttons and I was being pulled backwards. Its choking me, but after a few mins, I manage to realize if I walk fast enough, I will be ok. I quite like it and Mummy was so happy seeing me walking on it.



After that, Mummy and Auntie Joy taking Zhu, Zai and me to Botanic Garden to meet up with the rest, we have a good 2 hrs walk exploring some of the places which we missed out last week. And of cause, we Jackerteers won't miss out our old friend, the hissing swan. When he saw us approaching, he swam towards us at turbo speed and began to hiss at us. I as the leader, I had to protect the pack, I tried to dash and give my best bite, but Mummy hold onto me tight. We create quite a commotion attracting other humans giggling and taking pics of us.

The Pawrents and us went to Sembawang Park where there is a nice resturant called Beaulieu House, we get to sit on the chair which is almost impossible in most food eating places whenever Pawrents are together with us. The Pawrents enjoyed their dinner so much and also have a small belated celebration for Bubble PawDaddy.

After all the above, all I have in the end is a tired body and I got to grab some sleep now as tommorrow is a long day ahead for me again.

0 comments: