BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Botanic Garden Walk

Our pawrents brought us to the Botanic Garden for a very very very long walk. All of us was so excited at the initial part of the walk which tired us out totally at the end.

I of cos was the most excited Jacks and I was surprised that my name was part of the walk. I am one famous JRT in singapore, hiak, hiak ,hiak.





We got to see waterfalls for the 1st time in our life, kinda of splashy and noisy, though I love swimming but it din appeal to me. I even saw a white giant bird, which was not so friendly, keep hissing at us, guess it won't taste good too.






Pawrents place us on to pose as bonsai, its great to have some shots break for our tiring paws. Gosh, we were all hanging our tongues out.











Pawrents was good to us by bringing ice cold water for us as walking on hot ground is definitely a test of our stamina. Mummy says I never gets to walk this long before and I was slowing down halfway through the walk.

After a 3 long hrs walk, we finally back to where we started and I was so tired that I could not move my butt, but when I knew I was going to BDR, I was almost fully charged. I was so happy I could play fetch with my new found toy but I was beaten by my tired muscles.





Overall I enjoyed myself but I am tired. Think I'll be having muscles ache for a few days.

0 comments: