BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Mummy is the GREATEST

I have the GREATEST Mummy in Singapore. (Cast the weight and size aside)

Mummy has been going through tough times for the past 2 months, not only she got to work late in the night while missing me. I know Mummy is hanging on for my sake, as she needs the job so she can buy nice and healthy food for me. She is grateful that even though she was having a hard time at work, there is me and her friends who are there to comfort her and give her encouragement.

I know Mummy is tired but she still bring me for my Jackerteers gathering. Though the body is tired but I know Mummy mind is relaxing as she can forget about her stress at work.

Mummy is sad that sometimes I will have to starve not because I'm picky about my food, but because she got to OT and can only feed me when she's home. But as a dog with strong character like Mummy, this is nothing. I still give Mummy my biggest licks when she home to comfort her. I love you, Mummy.

Mummy, its weekends again, cheer up and bring me gai gai ok.

0 comments: