BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bubble 1yr old Barkday & WCDR

1st May was Bubble 1 yr old barkday, her pawrents held a small party for her at their house for the jackerteers to celebrate. Was planning to held it at BDR but thn the blur Uncle J make a false alarm that Bubble was on heat. But anyway, we had a good time too.

Bubble with her pressie, a princess bed from the jackerteers pawrents.

The silly Jackerteers


















Thanks to Bubble Pawrents for the nice meatloaf and the wonderful goodies bag filled with nice toys and treats and a new tag.

End of the day, the humans had a surprise for me, they make Mummy bring shine mei aka fei mei to spent the nite at my house. WWWWHHHHYYYYY!!!!

I had a bad feeling about this and sure enough it is a bad idea. 1st, she woke up at 2:30am, 4:00am and 6:00am to pee. And worse, she keep begging me to play with her, in the end, I decided to show Shine mei my fighting skills.



The Next Day
We were at WCDR, Pawrents decide to bring us there for a change of location. When we were there, there were a lot of dogs and big ones. We sort of attract the attention of the dogs and humans there, as I think they seldom see a pack of handsome and beautiful JRTS. With me running around checking the place out as usual, the rest had fun playing chase and of cos we did trama some dogs too haha.






























0 comments: