BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HCF

I'm a JRT on a rojak diet, I can eat kibbles, HCF & BARF at the same time, no problem at all. I've been trained well under my Mummy. She believe if 1 day I were to be lost, I can survive anywhere. I even get to eat human food at times.

Let me share with you what I've eaten for HCF.

1. Lamb with vegetables brown rice.
Slices of Lamb, bits of carrots, a little green veges, plus nutritious brown rice, just put all into the rice cooker and any dog will love it, before giving add a bit of sesame oil for the fragrance.

2. Chicken rice
Its just like cooking normal chicken rice, put the whole drumstick and cook with the rice together in the rice cooker, shred the meat before serving, you may give the dog a bite on the joints. Its irrisistable.

3. Potatoes Meat Patties
Minced meat and potatoes, cook the potatoes with the skin on and peel it off after soaking it in cold water, it makes the skin peel off easily. Chop the potatoes into dices and mixed it with the miced meat. Make the patties into a size for easy consumption, roll the patties for a thin coat of flour and pan fried it. You may bake this if you got a oven.

Ok thats for all. Hope fellow doggies Mummy and Daddy can try this at home.

0 comments: