BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm 3 yr old

Mummy organized a barkday celebration for me in advance and invited lots of friends for me. I was suspecting somethings when she and Godma was always discussing of what to prepare for the doggies and humans for this day.

Mummy woke up early to prepare the meat patties that she thought it be great to have something to make sure that all the doggies gets enough to eat. She bought 2kg of minced pork and 8 potatoes. It took her 2 hrs to make 40 over patties. And the response was good. I hope she makes them more often.

I was dressed up by Godma for the day too, she let me wear the dress which she bought from her Taiwan trip. She was excited to meet all my friends too. Thanks to Godma and Mummy for all the effort.

And finally, thanks to all who turned up, I was ah lian as usual and Mummy muzzle me as punishment cos I was nasty to JoJo, but thn after a while I was mixing well with all the dogs.

Pics of the day.

Mummy busy making the patties and all this while, I'm waiting to have the 1st bite keke, Mummy say this is the only time I'm guai.






























0 comments: