BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm down with hotspots

Mummy spend a whoopy $70 over on my vet visit on sat. She was told to have my bed clean and sun to kill the dust mites or whatever that could have reside in the bed. She also change my diet back to Timberwolf. I was scratching myself so much that I bleed. When Mummy feed me the medicine, I slept most of the day. So sleepy that I peed on Godma and Mummy bed, got a scolding from Mummy and was banned from the room for half an hour.

Met DoDo and MoMo mei mei on sat, Mummy was mesmerized by MoMo for her unique colours and her size that she totally ignore me, not that I need her attention too. But than how could she tell MoMo our address and tell her she could come if DoDo were to chase her out. I was not happy about the whole idea of having another dog in my house lor.

MoMo even tried to give me her puppy licks on my mouth, I growl at at her and was awrded the muzzle by mummy. Just becos she is small, I must let her off meh. Anyway, later I feel she is cute too, so I control my temper and Mummy let me run freely without any muzzle keke.

Mummy got problems uploading the vids to youtube recently, still trying to solve the problems.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell your humans to sun your bed everyday.

I had skin irritation before and my humans have to sun my bed every day.

Hope you feel better soon!

Licks,
Snoopy