BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas cum Barkday

Its indeed the time for good food and meeting lots of friends. I was kept busy with all the entertainment that I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a monster size JRT. All the turkey and ham is filling me up. I was having such great fun at Auntie F's christmas party, got to have a bit of nibble here and there. It makes a JRT happy keke.

When back at home, Godma prepared a log cake to celebrate my actual barkday, but than I was so full with all the good stuff over at Auntie F house, that I look so sian. But than, I love Mummy and Godma MUACKS.

My new year resolution is, I HOPE TO BE FAT IN EVERY CHRISTMAS.










2 comments:

DoMoFi said...

吓死狗了!!! LOL!

Janet Tan said...

Ya lor, suddenly I see fire instead of candles chey