BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Friday, January 2, 2009

Sesame Rice Balls

I'm thinking to make Sesame Rice Balls for dogs this sat. The idea of cos came from Jap food lar. I be using either chicken or pork as these are the most convenient meat I can get from my market downstairs

1st, I will steam the meat and vegetables (green leafy veges), while I cook brown rice, I will than diced the meat and the vegetables and pour over a bit of olive oil as fragrance and shine.

2nd, I will fry the sesame till it turns lightly brown. Than left it to cool.

3rd, use plastic wraps and place the rice flat and put the above ingredients inside, I might have carrots to add in the crunchiness, roll and twist it into a ball and roll it over the sesame.

Will update if its successful or not, stay tuned.

0 comments: