BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tanjong Beach I LOVE IT

After a few weeks away from my favourite sun, beach and sea. Finally, Mummy brought me to TJ beach together with Lucky. Thanks to Jo Pa & Ma for the ride. I was fierce to JoJo, that makes Mummy mad. I guess I just don't like smaller dogs that are cuter than me.

Jojo, so sorry that my Ah lian scared you. I spank her hard hard at home liao.


And because of that, I was muzzled on the beach for the 1st time, but I can still swim haha. Met a lot of other JRTs too, as usual Mummy is the one doing all the PRs while I was busy showing off my swimming skills.











Its was a tiring day and I was so tired that I just want to crawl into Mummy's pillow and sleep. I look like Mac Mega Prosperity Burger.




3 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Now we have to report Ginger ma, Rain ma and Herena to SPCA for animal abuse! LOL!! :D

Chow Chow said...

YOu are so cute, Ginger! I love Tanjong Beach too! Hope to see you there the next time!

Anonymous said...

Oooo... The beach!

Why do you let your humans bury you all the time? LOL!!

Licks,
Snoopygirl