BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My weekends

Last sat and sun, Mummy was busy with her friend's wedding and I did not get to eat the sesame rice ball which she promised, instead she cook a pot of brown rice with sliced pork.

Godma was responsible for my care for 2 days and to make it easy for her, she just need to heat up the food Mummy prepared.

The worst part was, I did not get to go to my favourite BDR and I miss my my running, I do not miss my mummy absence at all.

Oh, I got a new bed, its actually a sofa seat which was sold separately at IKEA, Mummy saw it and bought it cos she thinks its just so right for me. Well she was right, I really love it but I still won't give up my place on MY BED.




2 comments:

Aki and Poopie said...

hellow there Ginger!

how are you? we are so glad taht life has been very good to you. we love your new sofa bed. you are indeed one spoiled pooch.. hehe..

manong is talking about getting a JRT since he absolutely adores JRTs. hehe... dont know about that but we sure do enjoy reading your adventures!

hope you have a blessed 2009!

drooly kisses,

Aki

Anonymous said...

Cool Bed. Worth the buy!!!