BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am Ginger Tan

Hi to all, I guess I am quite well-known in the dogs world as a choi ah lian. Thats the description often when ppl saw me. Actually I am a demure, soft but just loud spoken JRT. I love my mummy very much. Everyday, when she reach home from work, I will jump from her bed and make her hug me, I will give her lots of lick to let her know how much I miss her while she was away. I truly is a affectionate girl right.

I want Mummy all by myself, call me selfish but Mummy is all I have, so is she. I'm all she got. Why my love for Mummy is so deep cause she will buy me the best quality food she can afford, toys she thinks I will play and most of the time she buy the right stuffs, like the ball launcher, I love playing fetch you see. She will bring me out to dog runs, beach, any places she can bring me to, so I can see more of the country I'm staying.

I don't love making friends but than she hopes that I can be more friendier so she makes me met a lot of other dogs, but than I think myself as a human more than a dog, she thinks I should change since as a pup I just hates other dogs coming near me. So ok than, I change abit but I still hates dogs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r vry free hor

Anonymous said...

haha..so is Ginger gum with Lucky bo?

Janet Tan said...

haha she is ok la, cos Lucky is her 1st bf mah.