BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Lucky the handsome JRT

Its been almost 2 months since I pet-sit him in my house. I realise beside being a super "Mark Ge" (a nick I gave him for marking territories so much). He is cute in a lot of ways. In my previous post, I posted saying he love pork ribs, so I attached below a video of him enjoying his big smoked pork ribs.


Initially when he came my house, I wanted him to be sleeping on the dog bed which Ginger had already abandoned to the corner of the house. But than, being soft-hearted, I just could not help but to let him sleep on my bed. Because of this, Ginger was angry with me and refuse to sleep with me at times.

Notice the hind leg, he does that even though he is sound asleep.




He might not be as white as Ginger, but he likes to make his fur shine too esp that part.


0 comments: