BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ah zai

The very 1st mongrel which I'm so attached to, was cruelly run over by a speeding lorry ystd nite. Been a faithful companion with us for 6 good years, he might not be the dog that recieved the most love from us, but everytime he will wag his tail and run to me whn I call out his name from far. 11/10/08 is the last time I saw him. Visiting him at the new factory and give him the last bath. He hates bathing but will not struggle and obediently let us finish bathing him.

I remembered bringing him back home for a nite and bring him onto the bus and mrt. He did not go to places like Ginger does, his whole life is around factory where there are his dog buddies and his owner S.

He shall be missed deeply and hope he be in God's good hands. Playing happily with Lucky and Bubbles.

0 comments: