BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MUMMY DON"T LOVE ME :'(

I hate my Mummy, recently she been putting too much attention on Lucky. I know he just had his balls removed but that does not mean that I should be loved any lesser. I hate both of them. They are getting more and more intimate and I been more and more neglected. I want Lucky out of my life.

See how Mummy and Lucky smiling so happily in the pics, and where am I har, NOWHERE!!!





He even took over MY BED, now I don't get to sleep with Mummy anymore. Though I got Godma, but I still want my mummy.

See the way he sleeps, no image at all.




And when I want Mummy to play ball with me, she makes me wait and ignore all my whining, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY is this happening to me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha..Ginger is soo cute but looks kelian leh when she whine...i turn on volume loud loud until JoJo ran into the room thought I'm whining..hahahaha