BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Thursday, September 11, 2008

WaWa, my favourite mongrel

This is WaWa, she came before I had Ginger. Its because of her, that I finally decided to commit myself to a life of slavery to dog. She is the cutest mongrel I evr came across. She is pretty and she is a strong-willed dog. Though she only stayed with me for a short 2 months time, she changed me, and make me realised that I could take care of a living thing haha.

She bring a lot of joy and when finally she go to return to the place she belongs to, I kinda lost a important thing in my life. Though I could not have her, but its because of her that made Ginger came to my life.

A lot of ppl thinks she is a GR mixed.

Some videos of her in my house.

Kissing me non-stop, what a darling.


Playing with a bug.


Refusing to wake up. Lazy dog har.


Now a beauty queen.

0 comments: