BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Mummy super busy day

Ginger
Today, Mummy was so busy that though its a Saturday, she woke up at 8am, I was still so asleep till I saw her took her bag and put collar on Lucky. She's gona bring us out to gai gai so early? Nah, she dump me behind, that made me so sad that I cry and whine for 1 hour before Godma bother to wake up and console me.

Mummy
Ginger, my bao bei nu er, not that mummy want to dump you at home, but Lucky got to go to the vet today to be neutered. You know both his testicles are hidden in the stomach and Mummy got to help Sharon Godma settle this for her as she is busy. So please forgive Mummy ok.

Anyway, Lucky did not get to have the op afterall, as his liver and white blood cells level overshot and was advised by Doc Kasey Tan to let Lucky to have the Liver Tonic for 2 weeks and bring him back for a review. Hope all goes well for him. He is still a young boy, wonder why he got liver problem. Anyway get to see a few vute pups and dogs there.

the chow chow and the border collie having a showdown???


The cute chow chow, very guai and gentle


A cute 4 month old maltese pup


Another cute maltese


After that, was prepared to have a good rest, chester ma sms asking want to go to "My dog Ate It". Its a newly open pets cafe. So thinking since nothing to do, why not. So went there, the place is not what I expected. Pond small and dirty. Got to be member in order to use the facilities and each time we go still got to pay $5. Its so ex. Not to mention, they say got to let our dogs go through a temperamental test, that actually sounds good to me, but than after we went into the compound, a CKCS pound onto Chester, I was thinking this is so called good temper dog!!! What is their defination of a good temper dog, I know my ginger cannot make it haha.

Get to have a few short chats with MoMo owner cum owner of the cafe. JIA YOU, you can do it.

After that, we head to Bishan dog run after a call from Storm Ma. So do enjoy the pics and videos I taken.

Nika the female husky, don't be scared, she might look fierce here but she really is a sweetie


Ginger having fun playing fetch with this kid, thanks for playing with ginger keke


Cute, manja dashund pup, always running back to the owner


Another cute mongrel pup


Cute Roo Roo, its so difficult to get a shot of her


Oscar and Storm having fun playing chase


Yan Dao Chester




Lastly, it ends with ginger and the sunset. WAHHHHH

0 comments: