BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ginger History

I think I really spoilt Ginger rotten MOST OF THE TIMES. Cause she the 1st dog I had and of cos I wnt to pamper her mah. She used to be very aggressive to other small dogs and will dash and bite. Often when I brought her to forums gatherings, she will keep showing her choi ah lian pattern. And I had to muzzle her.



See, so pitiful right. Always act kelian, than others will tell me to take off the muzzle. What can I do beside muzzle her at that time. Got to control or she will kill some dogs out there.

But than as times goes, Ginger change and now she can play happily with other small dogs, even breeds she used to attack. I am so relieved. Now I got no problem bring her out.



I guess she realise rather thn biting why not just let the dog smell her butt so she won't be muzzle and can still play her favourite game of fetch.

The only dog that ginger is scared of is Mei Mei, a mongrel. But no worries, they never fight in all the times they met. It keeps me and Mei Mei Owner wondering why Ginger is so scared of Mei Mei, is it because she is black haha.



Ginger, mummy want you to know whatever you do or whatever others say about you, I will still love and cane you when you naughty. You are the bitch in my life.



Pardon for the messy hair.

0 comments: