BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Mummy is pent up with

DISGUST and ANGER.


Why is that so, well let her blog about this herself.

I am so DISGUSTED by the behaviour of one brainless brat, having cause the death of a poor little dog, begging the adults to keep their mouth shut about the matter and still got the cheek to come up to me and say Hi. Oh please, stop it, I'm already bottled the anger inside me till the tip of my head right to the end of every strands of my hair, is that not obvious enough.

Stop your bloody acts in front of me, be glad and grateful that people had been putting in good words about you to me, but hey I chose not to accept any of it. I gave face by controlling myself. 

For the past 1 week, there had been a post on stomp about a JRT run over by a car at a HDB car park. Well, whose fault is that? I will say its the owner's fault, what makes her think that her dog can run in time for a fast driven car to avoid being hit. Why can't the fucking owner leash up the dog, another brainless brat and the cheek posting to ask for the driver.

And yet I saw the exact scenario happened right in front of me, lucky the dog did not dash further, if not won't I be seeing blood splattering all over. If this is what this brainless brat been telling people, she had changed and know her mistakes, STOP IT NOW. As its all bullshit, no signs of guilt, remorse is shown at all.

Do you still remember that you are partially responsible for its death and you have a JRT too. It got 4 legs and its run around. Stop using your age as an excuse, you are old enough to know how to handle a animal, and knew the laws and rules. 

And lastly, when you see me next time anywhere near you, don't come up to me and say HI, it upsets my stomach.

0 comments: