BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Friday, April 10, 2009

Jackerteers @ TJ Beach/Katong Dog Run

This morning, as being instructed by Auntie Bee, I tried to woke Mummy up, but than Mummy as a lazy bum just refuse to wake up and so I decided I do something which will wake her up instantly. I PEE ON THE BED. Not that I wanted to do that, just that I need to pee at that time too. That teaches her not to overslept on my gai gai day.

Mummy was busy cooking char bee hoon for the Jackerteers owners and also packing the stuff needed. I heard from Mummy that today was going to be fun and leisure for the humans as they are going for potluck and also they bought outdoors equipment so that they could enjoy themselves while we are having fun.

Big thanks to Auntie J who lompng Mummy & I to the beach though I know Uncle J is doing it for the sake of Mummy yummy bee hoon keke. She din forgot about us and she prepare barf for us and Uncle F & Uncle J being our treat feeder, we had our share of good food too.

Upon reaching the humans was busy setting up the tables, and laying the food they bought. As usual, we Jackerteers was having fun running, chasing each other and me, I just want to swim haha.

Jackerteers outing equipment, our picnic tables



Busy setting up



Auntie Bee fresh salad


Mummy bee hoon


Auntie J cheesy hotdog


Tables full of food


Jackerteers happy tongue wagging


Zhu so focused waiting for her turn to eat


Greedy Jacks


guai guai waiting


Bubble so patient waiting


Uncle F teaching Bubble new tricks


Oops, Mummy got me keke


Ahhh, I love the beach


Jackerteers @ Katong Dog Run






But it soon rain and we went to Bubble house, and we had fun there too, I play with squeaky toys and the rest was playing, chasing, fighting, etc... And we... oso pee and poop keke, making the pawrents so busy.

0 comments: