BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jackerteers At Class 95Fm Dog Walk

This morning6:30am, Mummy woke me up telling me I need to get ready to go for the Dog Walk. I was thinking what the hell Mummy up to, thought I was supposed to swim today, what walk, I walk everyday. Well anyway, with sleeping mode still on, I took a cab with Mummy and over there, we met up with the rest of the Jackerteers. Surprisingly, Lucky and Ah Boy was there too. I was so happy to meet them that we started to run around the whole of the dog run.

Heard a lot of humans talking and some was forming a line, well those was the humans bringing their furkids for the dog walk and was waiting for registration and collect their goodies bag.

Mummy sign me up for the best looking dog, but I din win though i dress up like Ayumi haha, well I don't care, I had a nice walk with few hundreds other doggy friends and also with Lucky my boyfriend.

The DJs


The crowd


Sleepy Cayenne

Cute Bubble close-up

Belly

See Rain Roarrrrrrr


Marble and ....???

Shine & Lucky really look alike


Stand also want to sleep

Bubble being bullied






Free pics

The goodies

After that, the humans had their break in the cafe at Bishan Park and we head off to Rain & Shine house, before that, we stop at K9 to get some food for us at the US Dogie Bakery.

Upon reaching, the humans decide to watch movies and left us fighting and playing on our own but than we try our best to interrupt as much as we could. Its not a tiring day for me at all, but than I did enjoy myself.















2 comments:

billiejean said...

Hi Ginger.. You are so cute whining when your Mummy is out of the dog run!

Cookie and Billie Jean

Janet Tan said...

Mummy always give attention to other dogs whn she outside