BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Jackerteers @ Club4Paws & Bishan Dog Run

I went swimming again, but I won't ever get sian of it as I really like swimming lor. Everytime with the Jackerteers was a fun day. I got into a small fight today with a silky, Mummy was so angry and muzzle me for a long time.

When we there, a pair of mountain bermese dogs came and the male tried to hump Shine and Auntie Bee, the owner with a slang acting like a fake ang mo complain us, saying we are out control, pls lar, its only me lor. He thinks his dogs so guai meh, the male anyhow pee in the pool area and he din bother to clean it, its Auntie J who took the trouble to clean it lor. His dog jump inside the pool, all the fur sheds into the pool making it so dirty. He doesn't even bother to make sure his dogs is not a nusance to others too. FAGGOT FAKE ANG MO, think u dye ur hair gold is ang mo meh, die in a car accident and get reincarnated lar. Big dogs make ur balls big meh. Anyway the silky shld be fine, I hope, or Mummy pocket will have a hole this mth liao. Auntie Bee shld take the chance to kick his bloody dog into the pool.

After that, we went to BDR but the weather was not as good and we left after Oscar came. Long time no see Oscar, he grown fatter again. Maybe I shld try to chio him out more often together w the Jackerteers outings.

Can't write much as I am so sleepy now. So see the pics below.








































0 comments: