BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, December 13, 2009

I love rubble

As usual, my routine for sat is to go for my S&A training. It was a hot morning and Mummy was sweating like a melting ice cream. The officer told Mummy I can proceed to search in rubbles now since I pass the room search with flying colours keke. I was so excited and without even anyone telling what I should do, I display my climbing skills infront of them.

Poor Mummy, she had to climb the rubbles with me and instruct where I should be going. She was so slow, not like me. She even had to climb a 45 degree slanted wall with me. Haiz, Mummy its time for you to seriously lose some more weight liao. I cannot be waiting for you all the time wor, muahahahaha...

Well, the training is getting more and more fun now and learning new things makes me so excited. I so looking forward the next training which I shall be climbing into the rubbles and of cause together with my fat Mummy.

1 comments:

Sonic said...

Ginger you should be more patient with your momma! I don't climb rubble or anything with mine, but I do climb the stairs all the time with her, and she's always so slow!

Humans are just slow... you gotta get used to that hahaha!

Sonic