BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas and Birthday Celebration

This year, Mummy kept my birthday celebration simple so she can spend it with her friends and my pawfrens.

On the eve of Christmas cum my birthday, Mummy brought me to Auntie E house for the 1st time and we had a lot of fun, I met a lot of new friends and I behaved well, Mummy was happy to meet up some long time no see friends and had a lot of fun bitching with them. As usual, I was so busy checking out the news dogs and also going around begging for human food.




And so the next day, Mummy woke up early despite only sleep for 4 hrs, she went to get the ingredients to make the delicious meat patties for the Jackerteers Christmas gathering cum me and Zai barkday celebration. Mummy specially made 2 giant patties just for me and Zai.




1 comments:

Sonic said...

Wow so much food!

That looks like some banquet!!!

Hope you got to sneak in some human food off the floor! But those patties look massive anyway!

Sonic