BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, August 16, 2009

My training at Mandai Training Village

Hi all,

this weekend was a busy weekends for Mummy as she had to settle a lot of things which I am not included in. She find me a nuisance if I were to follow her. Despite all these, she still brought me to the Search & Rescue training. I had so far 3 lessons with them and I think I impressed the officers with my talent. Muahahaha.

I had learned to sniff out the human hiding with my ball, I bark when I found them and I bark real loud. I was never afraid of any obstacles and I was tested on that too. I jump onto a high box and also climb onto a pile of woods which require a lot of balancing. Even though yesterday morning was raining, I had so much fun that I was running happily in the rain and make the humans laughing happily.

Sorry no pics as Mummy could not take the pics while she had to be the handler.

0 comments: