BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, August 2, 2009

All Failed

Ystd morning the Jackerteers and DoMO was with me at the Mandai Training village. They were all there for their assessment tests. But than, all of them failed. Mummy says I got to come for the S&R training myself. Oh my dog, I will be so lonely, keke.

Ystd, the nice pretty officer, she tested to see if I knew how to ask for the ball when I found it together with the victim. Well, I did a good job and she was pretty happy about it. And so I advanced to the next stage which I have to use my scent instead of my sight to find the ball and the victim. We shall see how I fare for the next week.

For pics, pls visit DoMo blog, http://dodo-sausagedog.blogspot.com/2009/08/search-rescue.html

0 comments: