BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, August 30, 2009

JoJo 3rd Barkday

Ystd morning, Mummy bring me to go to Auntie Sharon's factory. They were preparing for the Lunar 7th month and I was happy to be there as I can run around the place. Lucky was of cause happy to see me, and he miss Mummy so much that he keep pestering Mummy to play with him.

After the humans finish the praying, Auntie Sharon Mummy starts chopping up the offering and Lucky was seen waiting eagerly standing beside Auntie Sharon Mummy, and he got what he wanted, pieces of meat fly to the floor and he got to have a feast. So I did the same thing and manage to have a few pieces too, Yummy...

After that, we proceed to Rain & Shine house and we all went to JoJo'place. Its JoJo 3rd barkday and upon reaching, well as usual I had a small arguement with Jojo and GiGi the fostered dog join in too and in the end, I got to be muzzled.

But, no worries, I did manage to break free and I get to enjoy the nice food and cake Auntie Zann prepared for us.

0 comments: