BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Monday, June 8, 2009

YIPPY ;0 Godma is back

YEAH... Godma is back from Bangkok and as promised, she brought back a lot of pressies JUST FOR ME.

I LOVE YOU

I got a new bed, so now I can kick aside that smelly old bed which Mummy brought for me. Its feel so nice sleeping on a new bed. For clothes, I got a nurse uniform and a tiger suit. As much as I wish to fit in the nurse uniform, Godma should have bought a size bigger. So I guess its got to be passed on to fellow Jackerteers. I got 2 packets of treats which of cause I'll ask Mummy to bring along to be shared by the Jackerteers during the weekends... And lastly a backpack, that can't hold much stuff.

Mummy: Ginger really love the new bed, guess she be sleeping on that for the nite keke..





0 comments: