BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hort Park

Today I woke Mummy up at 6:30am to get her prepared to go out with Rain & Shine. Uncle Frasir decided to bring all of us to Hort Park. When we reached there, its a sunny morning and there are a lot of different flowers and Mummy of cos won't miss out the chance to take some nice pics of us posing with the flowers. We even walk a tall tall bridge which Auntie Bee and Mummy was so scared. As for me, haha... I'm scared of nothing.

Shine mei is the one having a full charged energy even after the long walk. Rain & I was so tired. After that, pawrents drive to Holland V where they had Laksa and Uncle Frasir sent Mummy & I home.

Totally tired out and I need my sleep now. Stay tuned for Jackerteers adventures next week, cheers. :)










0 comments: