BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tanjong Beach, totally burnt out

Today was a exciting Saturday morning, I am at Tanjong Beach again, and this time, we have DoDo, MoMo, Camry jiejie, Chevro, Cayenne, Belly & Button joining us. We celebrated Belly didi 2 yr old barkday today, he is the jrt that looks like me, isn't he handsome haha.

Its a bright sunny morning and of cos as the best swimmer among them, I totally enjoyed myself, but the humans decided to tire me out totally by making me swim while dragging them. Its all started with Uncle Frasir and Auntie Bee hong which is still ok, they not that heavy. But than the naughty Uncle Tang decided to have his share of fun and I have to pull a 70++ kg him. I am so tired that I have to go up the surfboard to rest after all these. Mummy din come to save me at all, WWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY...

After Sentosa, we decided to go to WCDR where the humans had their Mac meals and we were so tired that we din run much. Now as usual, I am dead tired now. Do enjoy the pics below.




















0 comments: