BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Search for Mummy... falied

The 2nd day when I was at the new home, Mummy went out in the morning saying she need to go back to the old place to clean up, she told me SPECIFICALLY to be a good girl and play with Uncle when he is back. And as usual she lure me to the kitchen and put on my bark collar and lock my using the baby gate.

I obeyed her all this while till I saw her opening the door and went off, my crying went off. I keep calling out to her and try to jump over the baby gate, she totally ignore me, SOB...

Few hours later, Uncle came back and I was excited as I want him to let me out to find Mummy, I told him I knew the way back to the old place, but of cos he wouldn't understand me at all since I haven't taught him. I decided to squeeze myself out of the gate and run off.

I try to pick up Mummy scent and went off to look for her, but I couldn't find her at all. Just when I was staying at a place which is strange to me, a hand picked me up. It was Uncle, he was running looking for me and he told me he called Mummy told her I ran off. He told me Mummy was crying when he told her about it over the phone.

Oh NOoooooo, Mummy gona beat me up jialat jialat !!!

Mummy words: Of cos I never beat her la, not her fault mah, but she really too naughty liao. Haiz, got to go get a mesh for the gate soon, can't take any of these things again.

1 comments:

billiejean said...

moving house is very stressful..hope everything went well for you ginger..