BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Saturday, January 8, 2011

1st Search & Rescue Training in 2011

This morning, Mummy brought me to MTV for my Search & Rescue Training. Its been few weeks since I went there. From the new home, Mummy as usual got to get a cab in order to bring me there, well I heard from her its so much more costly than before but I told her it din bother me much, haha.

Today, for the 1st time Mummy had to partner with Joey's Mummy to search for the victim, we had 3 blocks to cover and it took us around 45 mins to cover the area. In the end, Senpai Joey found the victim and not me, as the officer actually trick me, they planted the victim after I had search the area. Mummy was puzzled at first how could I miss it. Well, Mummy its not important as I don't use my talent to earn a living, all I wanted was fun you know.

I did some incredible jumps today. I jump up a height higher than Mummy waist from a standing position. And I manage to squeeze myself through a fence to search. Overall, its a tiring workout for me today and I really enjoy myself.

The 1st vid below shows the steps that I jump up to, its a MRT train cabin, and the 2nd vid show piles of woods where the victim is hidden after I had search the place.

A very happy me posing.





Mummy asked about the training for the Fire Investigation Training Programme for me today, she was told about the side effects of the training and decided its not for me as she felt its not healthy for me in the long run so I shall stick to just being a Search and Rescue dog.

0 comments: