BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Truth & Justice

Mummy just asked me a question, do I as a dog know how to define truth & justice. I looked at her and with my eyes I replied, YES.

Justice is, I get to sleep on a bed with my LG aircon on in the night. I get to eat fresh meat and bones. Rides to my favourite play spots and meet up with my paw friends.

Injustice is, my fellow brothers and sisters are forced to eat, sleep and shit in a small area, they were never bathed, never loved, never touched by a pair hands that show love to them. They have to bear with the torture of being used as a breeding machine, as months and years passed, they gets weaker and weaker, till death takes them free from their pain.

Truth is, I am also a product from breeding. But I am lucky that my Mummy never thought of using me as a breeding machine. I could have landed in some evil hands, I might never have experienced a life of fun and laughter. Truth is, I am just a dog, I can't decide my fate, I cannot make any decisions in my life, I cannot choose who is to be my owner, I cannot chose to be outdoor trained or paper trained, I cannot choose what I am going to have for my dinner, I HAVE NO SAY IN MY LIFE.

My fellow brothers and sisters could be living in hell now and when they are "out of production", they be dumped cruelly and might just die while I am sleeping on my cosy bed. Our fate lies in the hands of humans, being the lucky ones, I must be contented with what I have and be loved by my Mummy till my last breath.

Whats untrue is, there is no one in this world right now can overturn our ill-fated brothers and sisters life to be changed. Humans making use of sympathy to gain selfish gains for itself. Acting as a saint in the making, but in actual fact, its always been a sinner. God was mistaken for a devil, Satan was a Angel. With a small brain like mine, I only think of food now. HAHAHAHA...

2 comments:

Jun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber,Snowy and Dawn said...

Woof! ginger! Amber here!

Woof woof!

i agreed that we're a whole lot luckier... we're in good hands and didn't suffer like our dear brothers and sister...

PS: 1 also suffer abused for the 1st 3 yrs of my life..but glad that those days of hell are over... now i;m just happy and contented with my jie jie and current family...