BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Christmas Clean up




Mummy spent the day packing my things into boxes, she said I am only left with 1 toy to play with for the rest of the week. I got the shock of my life, how could this be happening to a cute little 5yr old jrt who just celebrated her barkday. I was frantically scratching and biting the boxes to get to my treasures, Mummy got angry and took out the long lost "Heavenly Sword", ok she won, I back off for now.

Mummy even kept my bed, I went back laying on my usual hideout and there was no bed. It makes me moody. I want my toys and bed back.

2 comments:

Trixie, Lily, and Sammy-Joe said...

We've just started our own blog, and we're going around trying to meet other bloggy pets. Now that christmas is over, did you get your toys and stuff back yet? We hope so! Our Mama puts ours in a basket. We tip the basket over then to get all our stuff out!

Janet Tan said...

Hi Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe,

Nice to meet u, all of u look great.