BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, November 21, 2010

My 2 first tries

This Sat, Mummy brought me to a new place with a big garden and I saw a swimming pool. Nope, Mummy did not win any ToTo to get me a landed house with a swimming pool. Its a chalet, Mummy had a BBQ gathering with her colleagues and they all wanted to see me.

Actually, I was not allowed to be in there as the security says that no pets are allowed, but I am no pet, I am the princess of the Tan family.

I had fun playing fetch with all the hoomans and they love my activeness. I managed to snack on some food too.

I was not tired from all the fun but I'm tired from staying inside the carrier for too long, I hate to be inside. I keep crying till my face was wet. But I was a good girl, Mummy for the 1st time took me on a bus, its so boring and Mummy had to pacify me so I will not make any noise during the trip. Mummy promised if I can be so quiet everytime I get into my gai gai bag, she will bring me to ECP again by bus haha. I doubt I be so obedient.

No pics as blur Mummy always forgets something when she bring me out, this time she forgot all about the camera, and so using her lousy handphone, she manage to record a vid of me playing with a guy of cos.


0 comments: