BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A sudden thought

As the oldest in the Jackerteers, taking care and protect the young ones from other dogs which might bully them is my duty placed on me by Mummy. I must be the one to rush first to danger as I am a good fighter too.

As the oldest, that would mean that I might be the earliest to leave for rainbow bridge too. Mummy always hope I can go in peace and painless. She cannot see me suffer at all, she would go berserk. But this is not under me or her control, its up to Buddha if I had paid off my karma so I will go peacefully.

I would like to be with Mummy for 20 years as what she wished for, and irritate her for 20 years, make her clear my pee and poo for 20 years, whine and quarrel with her for 20 years, make her spend all her $ on me for 20 years.

Mummy, we still have 15 years to go.

1 comments:

DoMoFi said...

siao don't think of such thing . . . the memories of you will be in her head for life! ^^