BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Leave your paws here

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Search & Rescue Training under the hot hot sun

Yesterday morning, Mummy finally brought me to Mandai for my search & rescue training after a long 2 months time. Over there, I saw my senior Joey and also Junior Belly boy. How I miss growling at them haha.

This time, I was told to look for hooman in a closed up container. I was not allowed to see where they going to, and I have to rely on Mummy to direct me to find the hidden hoomans. Its difficult, but not to worry, I pick up the scent easily and I bark at the top of my voice excitedly telling Mummy I found it.

After that, seeing my eagerness to play more, the officers decided to play a game of fetch with me. OMG, all the young officers, I LOVE THEM ALL.
Mummy:(GINGER TAN, CAN YOU DON'T THROW MY FACE OR NOT)

In the video, you can see there is a border collie, he is the pioneer in Search & Rescue, he had retired and had gone to a good home, his owner brought him back for some fun. He still displays his drive to search, Mummy really likes him.

4 comments:

Sonic said...

That's cool fun right there! I didn't know you can do that kinda training.

Janet Tan said...

ya, Sonic ma, its super fun keke

Janet Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow! That sounds so exciting! You must love your job! Keep up the good work!

Fluffs,
Niqqi